Saturday, February 16, 2008

Theory



Everyone has theories. I have a theory that students in my class will create noticeably more dimensionally robust drawings of objects if they understand the anatomical structure which lies beneath. Cross-sectional lines...therein lies truth!

Although I am not a graphic designer, I rendered this handout for my class for them to better understand these ideas. I have included a cropping of it, because I feel it has a certain aesthetic quality to it. Handouts can be beautiful, can't they?

3 comments:

studio lolo said...

I'd love to have you as a teacher! This is a terrific diagram, especially showing how the elipse changes. Clever!
And thanks so much for your kind comment.

Vhrsti said...

Cool! Love your fabulous surrealistic works here!

Toni said...

Oh, this ROCKS! I choked on my coffee trying not to spray my monitor! What a fun fun way to express/convey information.