Saturday, March 17, 2007

Total: Part II


When your world is in total chaos, remember...it is all a matter of perspective.

I feel the dialogue in Lord of the Rings beautifully illustrates the challenges of life in a dark, dark world and 'though we cannot control what comes to us, we can control how we deal with that which does.

Frodo
"I wish the ring had never come to me . . . I wish none of this had happened."

Gandalf
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

2 comments:

fortwertz said...

Forward motion of string and ring echoed by distant wing allows for proper unity. Sepia tones archive the piece nicely, too.

Brine Blank said...

Wow...very nice rendering on this...sharp job...one of my favorites...